Why not come and join us for our brand new Introduction to Wedding Floristry course, a brand new course series at UKSoF.
If you’re looking for a solid, practical introduction to Wedding Floristry, taught by leading wedding florists, this really is the course for you. Focusing on an exciting mix of hands on learning across a number of essential skills, combined with background business building knowledge, this course is an essential first step for those looking to explore Wedding Floristry further.
Throughout the duration of this one day course, you will cover:
– An introduction to wedding floristry and the wedding industry
– The consultation process and industry tricks and tips to booking clients
– Conditioning and cut flower care
– Introduction to wiring & Buttonholes & corsages
– Introduction to gluing & Wrist corsage
– Bridal Bouquet – styles, theory and construction
– Bridesmaids Bouquets – styles, theory and construction
– Ribboning, finishing & transportation
– Bespoke Q&A session to finish
We’ll be working with the seasons best materials, whilst combining these with contemporary accents and techniques to enliven our work, and each student will make a minimum of five pieces of floristry throughout the course of the day.
If you’re looking to spruce up your wedding work, learn some gorgeous bridal designs, or try some new bridal skills, with this course set at only £250.00 for the day, this could be the course for you …
1 - £50.00 to book your place + £200.00 balance due 14 days prior to course or
2 - £250.00 at time of booking.
18th April 2021
21st May 2021
26th June 2021
7th August 2021
11th September 2021
2nd October 2021
13th November 2021
Price: £250.00 including all materials
Booking fee: £50.00 + balance due 14 days prior to course
Space: 15 spaces available
Location: The UK School of Floristry, Aintree, Liverpool
Hours: 9:30am ~ 5:30pm